Google

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yellow and Green Eyes Tutorial

I just uploaded the video I made today on YouTube! I know, finally, huh? I actually found the time to do it especially with all the things I've yet to do. I'll be leaving Florida to go to North Carolina to visit my preggy cousin. That's going to be on the 18th, or maybe even sooner. Her doctor's giving her one week. So, I just might be leaving on the 9th! I plan on arriving to Virginia on the 20th. I have such a busy schedule, I know. Why did I start a blog now, you might be asking? Well, I guess I was very impatient. I really wanted to start this blog when I get to Virginia, but I don't know, I guess the urge was too strong. LOL.

Anyway, back to that tutorial. Please leave me some feedback and some good constructive criticism is very much appreciated. Thanks! Don't forget to subscribe!!!



♥Rishaline Belle.

0 comments: