Google

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Cherry Culture Haul!

I did some major hauling last weekend and I received the package a couple of days ago. I wish I can take some pictures, but I let the hubby take my camera with him on his first patrol. :]

Anyway, here's a list of things that I bought. By the way, Cherry Culture has a huge variety of makeup at really good prices! So you ladies need to check that out.

The haul I did was for NYX Cosmetics. One disadvantage about Cherry Culture is that the swatches aren't very accurate. Actually, some of them aren't at all close to what the color truly is once you receive them.

Cherry Culture Haul:

NYX Eye Angle Brush
NYX Eyebrow Kit: Black/Grey
NYX Eyeshadow Trio: Cherry/Cool Blue/Hot Pink
NYX Eyeshadow Trio: Tropical/Yellow/Lime Green
NYX Eyeshadow Trio: Purple/Deep Purple/Prune
NYX Long Pencil Eyeliner: White
NYX Long Pencil Eyeliner: Black
NYX Makeup Bag
NYX Powder Blush: Taupe
NYX Professional Contour Brush
NYX Professional Crease Brush
NYX Professional Liner
NYX Professional Shading Brush
NYX Professional Shadow Brush
NYX Round Lipstick: Baby Pink
NYX Round Lipstick: Doll
NYX Single Eye Shadow: Jade
NYX Single Eye Shadow: Olive Green

I spent a total of $93.84, and usually, when I spend that much at a MAC counter, I buy 4-5 things.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with the haul. I'm loving the single eyeshadows that I purchased as well as the brushes which by the way are great investments. The only thing I'm dissatisfied with is the NYX Round Lipstick in Baby Pink. I prefer matte lipsticks. The Baby Pink had little bits of glitter in it. But it's okay, because it only cost me 99 cents for one lipstick! Pretty good, huh?! :]

Again, I apologize that I'm not able to provide pictures. But the hubby's coming home pretty soon, so keep checking in!
Right now, I'm preparing for my move to Virginia. We had a garage sale today and I made $35! My parents made a total of $329. Garage sales are always fun.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! I'm planning to buy a MacBook by Apple for my husband and I.
I'll fill you all in once I purchase it. Okay, ladies, thanks for checking in!

Talk to you all soon,
♥Rishelle

0 comments: